The Kestrel® 4000 is also available in
Safety Orange and Olive Drab with a RED backlight!
Now available - Kestrel® 4000 Carrying Case!
The Kestrel® Tracker is the next generation of weather monitoring. You can now measure EVERY major environmental
condition, easily and accurately, right in the palm of your hand. The chart mode allows users to recall and graph
up to 2,000 measurements, along with the date and time of storage. Barometric Pressure, Altitude, Density Altitude,
Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Chill, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, and Heat Index... all in one pocket sized instrument.
- Current, Maximum and Average Wind Speeds
- Air, Water & Snow Temperature
- Wind Chill
- Relative Humidity
- Heat Stress Index
- Barometric Pressure
- Altitude Please go to barometer and altitude help for more information.
- Density Altitude
- Wet Bulb Temperature
- Graph and recall trends
- Easy to read, backlit display
- Time and date
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller (hard cases available.)
- Automatically store measurements, even when the unit is turned off
- Manually store measurements with the press of a button
- Chart up to 2,000 measurements
- Impeller can be replaced without tools
- Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- Includes neck and wrist lanyards, protective pouch and 2 AAA batteries
- Waterproof and floats.
- 2-year warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- US Patent Nos. 5,783,753 and 5,939,645 and 6,257,074